Why Write for The One World Initiative?
- The Delight of Sharing – Sharing your valuable wisdom, insight, expertise and knowledge is often pure pleasure in and of itself.
- Spotlight – When you share content with us we share it with our 325,000+ and growing awesome insider access community members. We love them and they’ll love you!
- Traffic Boosts – When you contribute an article, you’ll receive credit and a byline with a link to your site. This will send you traffic, exposure, and PageRank.
By Submitting Your Post You Agree:
- It’s Your Original Creation – Anything you submit must be your original writing that you still hold all rights to. Please don’t submit articles that summarize or repeat another source.
- It’s Not Posted On Other Sites – The article you submit cannot be duplicated on any other sites including your own, and while the content remains yours to use anywhere else (not published online), you are granting us the right to keep it on our sites.
- You’ll keep the post concise. (450-600 words).
- Inspiring yet informative – All articles should be somehow inspiring or empowering in addition to being informative. Extra points for easy-to-use advice, tips, and subheadings.
- We reserve the right to edit content to suit our audience in any way we see fit before publishing it (h3 and strong tags, punctuation, grammar, lead image, etc…).
- The One World Initiative reserves the right to re-publish your submission for promotional purposes elsewhere (always giving you credit and including your byline).
- Be sure to include your promotional byline as well as the webpage you’d like the post to link back to (include your desired keyword text in your byline for your link back). Each byline should be 2-4 sentences and can have 2 links max.
Send your post to [email protected] in word doc. format for submission. We’ll definitely let you know in 2 weeks if and when it’ll go live.
Need Inspiration? Here Are Some Post Ideas:
We’re always looking for innovative, original, and interesting posts. We’re super open when it comes to topics for guest posts, but if you would like some ideas please consider the following genres:
- Work & Money
- Spiritual Growth
- Parenting & Family
- Love & Sex
- Business & Investment
*For ease of publication, please submit your post in Microsoft Word format. Please keep the formatting simple…Calibri Body 12 pt font with 0 pt spacing works best.